Aviral is a director responsible for the overall management of the North India practice.
He is a financial advisory professional with about a decade of experience in valuation and corporate finance. His experience includes valuation of business enterprises, intangible assets including intellectual property, and financial instruments. He has performed numerous valuations for business transactions, disputes & litigation, financial reporting under IFRS and USGAAP, and tax purposes. He has also advised clients on several domestic and cross-border acquisitions and transactions involving private placement of equity.
He has managed valuation assignments such as swap ratio determination, portfolio valuation, equity valuation, valuation of financial instruments (such as complex convertible instruments, ESOPs and other hedging instruments), purchase price allocation and impairment assessment.
Prior work experience includes stints with Deloitte FAS and KPMG Corporate Finance. At KPMG, he was responsible for management of the firm’s valuation practice in North India.
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
- Master of Business Administration (MBA, Gold Medalist) from FMS, University of Delhi
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com Hon.) from SRCC, University of Delhi
- Member of Indian Association of Investment Professionals (IAIP, CFA Society of India)
- Chairperson, Investment Research Challenge (IRC) Committee
- Executive Member, Delhi Chapter of IAIP