Evžen is a director of the fixed asset management practice in Central Europe. He has overall responsibility for the Central European industrial valuation practice and he manages domestic and international engagements in industrial valuation. In this role, he is responsible for managing full-service client relationships and the development, execution, review, and quality assurance of all engagements related to fixed assets valuation and International Risk Management Services.
Evžen has extensive experience in the valuation of all types of tangible assets, as well as financial valuation and valuation of intangible assets including computer software, customer lists, license agreements, patents, secret processes, technical know-how, trademarks and trade names and other forms of intellectual property, such as in-process research and development.
Over the past years, Evžen has developed his experience amongst a broad range of business needs including mergers and acquisitions, purchase price allocations, divestitures, pre-transaction valuation analysis, valuation for leasing transactions, various accounting and tax purposes, fresh start accounting for bankruptcy emergence, due diligence support, litigation, restructuring, and insurance and risk management. He has undertaken and managed valuation and consulting engagements in a large variety of industries on all continents and has provided appraisal services in more than 45 countries.
Evžen first joined American Appraisal (now Duff & Phelps) in 1996 and worked in the Czech and Netherlands offices before assisting with the start of German operations in 2001. He has been in his current position since 2005. Prior to joining American Appraisal, he was employed by various manufacturing companies.
- Czech Technical University, Prague, Master of Science - Technology
- Open University Business School, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom - Master of Business Administration - Technology Management
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser: Machinery & Technical Specialties / Machinery & Equipment
- The Association of German Engineers (VDI)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers
- The International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (IACVA)
- Society for Engineering and Management Systems