Fernando Ramirez de Verger
Fernando is a managing director in the Valuation Advisory Services practice in Madrid. He has more than 20 years experience of providing financial advisory services for businesses, and has advised a large number of multinational corporations and risk capital firms on valuation, transactions, strategy, M&A and privatizations.
Fernando’s specialties include:
- Dealing with uncertainty, Monte Carlo and real option valuation applied on simulations and synergy studies
- Value analysis in cross-border transactions and economic crises
- Valuation and transaction models for complex intangible assets, combining advanced methodologies
- Designing models for optimizing the value of stock option plans
Prior to joining American Appraisal (now Duff & Phelps), Fernando worked with KPMG in its Corporate Finance department. He has also served as the CFO of a Spanish shipyard and successfully completed its privatization and MBO.
- IESE Business School – Global Executive MBA (GEMBA)
- ICAC, Master in Audit