Geoff Bouchier is a managing director in the London office and part of the Global Restructuring Advisory practice. He has more than 18 years experience working in corporate advisory, restructuring and insolvency.
Geoff provides restructuring, refinancing and contingency planning solutions to companies and their lenders who include clearing banks, asset-based lenders, PE and other funds investing in distressed situations. He has led many of the firm’s major restructuring assignments, including a number of its high profile and most complex insolvency appointments.
His selected insolvency appointment sector expertise includes:
- Financial services - Weavering Capital (UK) Limited, The Connaught Income Fund, Series1, Tiuta Plc, Crown Holdings (London) Limited and Crown Currency Exchange Limited
- Retail - East Limited, West Coast Capital (USC) Limited, Borders (UK) Limited, MFI Group Limited
- Leisure - Aparthotels group, numerous bar/restaurants assignments
- Travel - DAS Air Ltd, EOS Airlines Inc.
- Manufacturing - TAG Energy Solutions Limited, Park Precision Engineering Limited
In addition, he has considerable experience in working with FCA regulated businesses and the wider financial services and markets sector, both in advisory and formal insolvency capacities.
Geoff joined Duff & Phelps in 2002, having previously worked for one of Australia's leading turnaround, reconstruction and forensic practices. He is a Chartered Accountant and a licensed UK Insolvency Practitioner.