Henryk is a director in the Valuation Advisory Services practice. He performs financial valuations for numerous domestic and international engagements.
Henryk has extensive experience in the field of business valuation and the valuation of intangible assets including software, customer relationships, license agreements, technology, patents, trademarks and trade names and in-process research and development. Additionally, he has specific experience in business valuation in accordance with the German valuation framework IDW S1. The purposes of these valuations include financial reporting, merger and acquisition, squeeze-outs, purchase price allocation, fairness opinion, divestiture, pretransaction consulting, turnaround consulting, restructuring and reorganization, litigation support and tax compliance.
Henryk has served corporate clients in a number of countries including Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Henryk first joined American Appraisal (now Duff & Phelps) in 2005. Previously, he worked for five years as a senior consultant in the Corporate Finance Department of Deloitte & Touche. In this position, he specialized in valuation and transaction services. Additionally, he has worked as an intern at various industry companies, investment banks and accounting practices.
In addition to his valuation experience, Henryk has been involved in a variety of financial consulting projects including buy-side and sell-side transaction advice, analyses of business plans for start-up companies, financial modeling, project financing, and restructuring and reorganization analyses.
- University of Muenster, Germany - Executive Master of Business Administration in Mergers & Acquisitions
- University of Applied Sciences, Ludwigshafen, Germany, Diploma - Betriebswirt (Master degree in Business Administration)
- University of Szczecin, Poland, Part-Time Master Program in Banking and Finance - Master degree in Business Administration
- Polish Association of Restructuring Professionals, Founding Member
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Finanzanalyse & Asset Management (Society of Investment Professionals in Germany), Investment Analyst
- European Federation of Financial Analysis Societies, Certified EFFAS Financial Analyst