Lisa Snow is a managing director for the Disputes and Investigations practice. Her practice is focused on providing both expert witness testimony and financial valuation damages analysis in complex litigation and commercial dispute matters.
Based in Chicago, Lisa has more than 20 years of experience leading corporate investigations addressing a broad range of accounting and financial inquiries. Lisa serves as an expert in matters in state and federal court as well as in arbitration.
Lisa recently served in US District Court, Northern District of Illinois as Receiver of K.I.P., LLC and previously for Central Coast Nutraceuticals. Her industry experience includes financial services, professional services, healthcare, insurance, workers’ compensation, telecommunications services and equipment, and consumer goods. She performs work involving damages analysis, lost profits, forensic accounting analysis, class certification, data analysis, industry and market analysis, revenue and cost analysis, purchase price adjustments, sales history and pricing analysis.
Lisa holds a B.S. degree from the University of Vermont as well as a MBA from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, with concentrations in finance and business strategy.
- Yelena Levitin and Chicago Surgical Clinic, v. Northwest Community Hospital, Advanced Surgical Associates, Alan B. Loren, William D. Soper, and Daniel R. Conway, Defendants, Case No. 13 C 5553, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, and Report: 2015.
- Mercy Health, et al. v. Carelogistics, LLC, American Arbitration Association, Hearing: 2015; Report: 2015; Deposition: 2015.
- Flemming Kristensen v. Credit Payment Services Inc., et al., Case No. 2:12-CV-00528-APG-PAL, U.S. District Court District of Nevada, Deposition: 2014; Report: 2014.
- Matthew Benzion, individually and on behalf of others similarly situated, v. Vinint, Inc., United States District Court, for the Southern District of Florida, Fort Lauderdale Division, Declaration: 2013.
- Crawford Supply Group, Inc., et al. v. Harris, N.A., Case. No. 09 L 4403, Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois County Department, Law Division, Report: 2013.
- IN RE: Trust u/a/ Dorothy H. Rautbord; JP Morgan Chase Bank, as Trustee v. Daniel G. Siegel, et al., Circuit Court of the 15th Judicial Circuit and for Palm Beach County, Florida, Trial: 2013; Deposition: 2013; Report: 2013.
- Sandy Judd, Tarra Herivel and Columbia Legal Services, for themselves, and on behalf of all similarly situated persons v. American Telephone and Telegraph Company and T- Netix, Inc., Superior Court of Washington for King County, Deposition: 2012; Report: 2012; Declarations: 2012.
- Federal Trade Commission v. Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc., a California Corporation, et.al, U.S. Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, Receiver Reports, Related Filings, Hearings: 2010 through 2012.
- Safeco Insurance Company of America, et al., v. American International Group, Inc., et al. Case No. 07 CV 2898 and 09 CV 2026., U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, Declarations: 2011.
- Preferred Personal Services, Inc. v. Meltzer Purtill & Stelle, LLC et al., Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Law Division, Deposition: 2011; Reports: 2011 and 2013.
- E360 Insight, LLC v. The Spamhaus Project, Case No. 06 cv 3958 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, Trial: 2010, Deposition: 2009; Report: 2009.
- Excel Imaging Management, LLC v. Healtheast, Court File No. 62-cv-08-268, State of Minnesota, District Court, County of Ramsey, Second Judicial District, Report: 2009.
- Picketfence Inc. d/b/a Sandbox Studio v. R.R. Donnelly & Sons Company, Case No. C-07-1551-JL, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, San Francisco Division, Report: 2009.
- Adventist Health System/Sunbelt, Inc. v. Psychiatric Solutions, Inc., Case No. 6:08-cv-877, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Report: 2008
- Navigant Consulting Inc. v. William Keevan, James Check and David Hess, AAA Arbitration, Hearing: 2008; Deposition: 2008; Report: 2008.
- Worldcom, Inc. v. Abbott, Case No. 02-13533 (AJG), U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York, Deposition: 2007; Report: 2006.
- Waypoint Telecommunications, LLC v. City Net Holdings, LLC, Case No. 5:05-CV-0030, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan, Report: 2005.
- Volo Communications, Inc. v. MCI WorldCom Network Services, Inc. d/b/a UUNet v.Volo Communications, Inc. v. Caerus, Inc., Court for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit in and for Seminole County, Florida, Report: 2004.
- Paul-Michael Sweeney, as Chapter 11 Trustee for Information Communications, Inc. v. MCI WorldCom Network Services, Inc. et al., JAMS/ENDISPUTE, Report: 2004.
- Qwest Corporation v. AT&T Corp. and AT&T Communications, Inc., Case No. 03-F-2084 (CBS), U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, Report: 2004.
- The Department of Revenue v. Provena Covenant Medical Center, Docket 04-PT-0014, State of Illinois, Department of Revenue Hearings Division, Trial: 2005; Report: 2004.
- AT& T Corp. v. JMC Telecom, Case No. 99-cv-02578, U.S. District Court for New Jersey, Deposition: 2004; Report: 2003.
- FOH Holdings, Inc., et al. v. Arthur Andersen LLP, Case No. BC265375, Deposition: 2002.
- Wholesale Airtime v. Teleport Communications Group, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Deposition; 2000, Report: 2000.
- Pink Dot v. Teleport Communications Group, et al. Case No. SC052090, Los Angeles County Superior Court. Deposition: 1999; Report: 1999.
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 1995
- Master of Architecture, Washington University, St. Louis, 1989
- Bachelor of Science, University of Vermont, 1985
- Catherine Cook School, Board of Trustees, Vice-Chair
- Women Employed, Board of Directors, Director
- Metropolitan Planning Council, Member, Board of Governors (previously Treasurer)
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF), Co-Founder
- Chicago Bar Foundation Investing in Justice Campaign, Vice-Chair, 2014
- International Women’s Forum of Chicago, Member
- The Economic Club of Chicago, Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Associate Member
- American Bar Association, Associate Member
- Commercial Disputes
- Class Action Disputes
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Receivership and Trustee Matters
- Post-Acquisition Disputes
- Healthcare Disputes
- Telecommunications Disputes
- Trade Secrets Disputes