Nate is a director for the healthcare services practice of the Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions practice.
Nate is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the healthcare practice including monitoring the progress of engagements, reviewing work papers and reports, and overall management of the consulting staff. He assists hospitals and healthcare systems in developing accurate fixed asset records to satisfy accounting, auditing, and financial reporting; GAAP; property management; insurance; and internal planning.
Nate also has expertise in fair market value and fair rental value personal property appraisals of physician practices, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, hospitals, and other healthcare entities.
Nate joined American Appraisal (now Duff & Phelps ) in 2002 and has held various consulting and management positions. He was promoted to senior manager in 2012 and director in 2014.
- Marquette University, Bachelor of Science - Finance
- American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited Senior Appraiser - Machinery & Technical Specialties/Machinery & Equipment
- American Society of Appraisers, Certification - Multidisciplinary Advanced Education in Heathcare Valuation
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, Member