Priscilla is a director in the Valuation Advisory Services practice. She joined the financial valuation practice of American Appraisal (now Duff & Phelps) in 2005. She previously worked in the corporate finance department and assurance department for a securities firm and PricewaterhouseCoopers respectively.
Priscilla actively supervises team members in valuation assignments. Her experience includes valuation of intangible assets and financial instruments for financial reporting purposes and business enterprise valuation relating to merger & acquisitions, taxation, IPO and equity financing. Priscilla has extensive valuation experience across renewable energy, airline, gaming and online gaming, retail and electronic manufacturing services, media, telecommunication, pharmaceutical and mining industries with focus in Hong Kong and China.
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, Master of Business Administration, Major in Finance
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Professional Accountancy
- Charter-holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Fellow Member (FCCA)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants Associate Member (CPA)