Ricky is a managing director in the Valuation Advisory Services and leads the financial valuation practices in Hong Kong. He has provided independent valuation services on business enterprise, intangible assets and financial instruments in Asia for more than 15 years.
Ricky performs valuations in compliance with impairment test, purchase price allocation, share based compensation, mark to market derivatives, mezzanine instrument bifurcation under IFRS and US financial accounting for Chinese and multinational companies.
In addition, Ricky provides pricing advisory services for the purposes of tax filing, joint ventures, litigation, M&A and public listing. He has participated in several valuations related to disclosure in billions fund raising IPO and project financing.
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, Master of Business Administration – Finance
- Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong, Bachelor of Business Administration – Marketing
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, ASA Designation - Business Valuation, American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Charter-holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)