Vincent is a managing director in the Valuation Advisory Services practice in Taipei with expertise valuing complex business enterprises/groups, equities and intangible assets. He performs these valuations for the purposes of merger and acquisition, financial reporting (both IFRS and US GAAP), fund raising, group restructuring, strategic joint ventures, shareholders’ disputes, funds valuations and more for multinational, listed and state-owned enterprises.
Vincent has been providing valuation and related advisory services since 1996, and has completed assignments in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and other countries including Singapore, Korea, Vietnam, India, Japan, and the United States. He is the first individual in Asia to obtain an ABV qualification.
Prior to joining American Appraisal (now Duff & Phelps), Vincent was the Head of Valuation Practice in both Deloitte Northern China and KPMG Taiwan.
- University of British Columbia, Canada, Master of Business Administration
- Queen’s University, Canada, Bachelor of Commerce (Honors)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- CFA Institute, Member
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Global Association of Risk Professionals, Member
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)