William is a director in the Valuation Advisory Services practice. He is independently responsible for managing client engagements, including participation in and supervision of management interview, liaison with auditors, field visits, industry research, financial modeling, and valuation report write-up.
Since joining American Appraisal (now Duff & Phelps), William has been actively involved in valuation of business enterprise, intangible assets, employee share options and other financial instruments, mainly for financial reporting, taxation and internal reference purposes. His valuation experience is across banking, electricity, entertainment, insurance, internet, manufacturing, property development, semiconductor and telecommunication industries, with focus in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific region.
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, Master of Business Administration
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FCPA)
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)