The regulatory environment in the financial services industry in Ireland is dynamic and ever-changing. The Central Bank has the resources, skills and political will to be a significant influence on how businesses operate. Duff & Phelps is uniquely placed to assist firms in negotiating the regulatory landscape.
Our team of specialists in Ireland is drawn from all sides of the financial services industry, including asset management, stock broking, credit unions, asset servicing, trustees, corporate advisory firms and the Central Bank itself. We operate a seamless model that allows us to be flexible, bespoke and pro-active whilst building trusted long term partnerships with our clients. We adopt a thematic, strategic risk-based approach and we understand that whilst regulation can be a cost it can also present opportunities for a business. Adapting to regulation appropriately can enhance business value and drive efficiency.
We provide a range of services to international funds, their investment managers, promoters and service providers, as well as a range of domestic financial institutions:
- UCITS services
- Irish Stock Exchange listing
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- PRISM supervision assistance
- Skilled Persons reports and enforcement
- Secondments and outsourcing
- Credit Union services
- Transaction reporting
- Market conduct and surveillance
- Compliance consulting services
- Technology solutions for funds
- Funds financial reporting services