Fund administrators and managers face an environment of ever increasing regulatory and reporting requirements, as well as cost reduction challenges. Compiling lengthy and complex off-line calculations and reports, whilst eliminating the risk of error, and reducing costs, can be exponentially challenging. Our technology solutions for funds provide solutions to those challenges.
We offer operational reviews, together with bespoke automated solutions across a broad range of investment administration and fund management systems and processes, providing increased efficiency and productivity, improved control and accuracy, in a professional format. It is our philosophy that all data manipulation can, and should, be automated.
Our team of consultants can design or tailor our pre-designed applications to automate your processes and reports, including:
- Financial statements production, including schedules of investments (with Bloomberg API)
- Investment portfolio analyses (composition, risk, yield, trend, etc.)
- Pricing (with Bloomberg API)
- Monthly and quarterly reporting (client and regulatory)
- Deemed distributable income calculations (DDI for German tax reporting)
- Passive foreign investment company reporting (PFICs for US shareholders)
- Financial highlights (US GAAP)
- Expense budgets (stand alone and umbrella funds)
- Reconciliations (bespoke exception reporting)
- Stock database (set-up and maintenance)
- Fund re-balancing (as required)