- Valuation Advisory Services
- Business Valuation
- Derivatives Valuation and Share-Based Compensation
- Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions
- Fresh Start Accounting
- Goodwill and Intangible Asset Impairment
- Impairment of Long-Lived Assets
- Intellectual Property Valuation
- International Business Combinations
- Machinery and Equipment Services
- Other Financial Reporting Services
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Value Advisory
- Tax Valuation
- Transfer Pricing
- Alternative Asset Advisory
- Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
- Disputes and Investigations
- Legal Management Consulting
- M&A Advisory
- Real Estate Advisory Group
- Restructuring Advisory
- Tax Services
- Transaction Opinions
Financial crime risk has again risen to the top of the regulatory agenda, and remains one of the most immediate risks for many firms, with criminals constantly seeking new ways to circumvent protective controls. Our compliance team – based in key financial centers, including London, New York and Hong Kong – is experienced in a wide range of financial crime prevention areas, with experience from wide ranging regulatory investigations to targeted and timely solutions.
We have experience in advising on regulatory and operational issues faced by a range of investment firms within the financial services industry and we have been regularly appointed for financial crime reviews in the UK and other jurisdictions. In the UK, we are also a member of the FCA Financial Crime Skilled Persons Panel. Please review our Section 166 Skilled Person Reports for more information and visit the FCA and PRA websites to see the Panel in full.
We draw on our skills and experience to offer assistance with:
How Do the Panama Papers Affect You?
Hear from cyber, disputes and investigations and compliance and regulatory experts regarding the implications of the Panama Papers.