Intellectual Asset Management
At Duff & Phelps, we help our global clients innovate, protect, and monetize their Intellectual Property (IP) portfolios by focusing on value creation and realization throughout the entire IP lifecycle.
Our experienced Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) consultants will help you to develop comprehensive, proactive solutions through Duff & Phelps’s management consulting, implementation consulting, and support service offerings including:
- IP Strategy and Business Alignment: A strategic “to be” state planning directive incorporated with a change management roadmap.
- Organizational Design: Right-sized resource models with defined roles and responsibilities, flexible enough to support a changing business environment.
- Process Optimization and Harmonization: Well-designed and mapped business processes incorporating best practices to streamline management of IAM lifecycle tasks.
- Key Performance Indicators: Well-designed and mapped business processes incorporating best practices to streamline management of IAM lifecycle tasks.
- Outside Counsel Management & IP eBilling: Programs designed to enhance relationships, increase transparency and drive value.
- Information Governance: A master data management initiative designed to improve quality assurance.
- Vendor & System Selection: A structured evaluation of market offerings and validation of candidate solutions to ensure the organization’s business and technical requirements are met.
- System Implementation: An improved technological undertaking comprised of business and technical requirements gathering, data mapping & migration support, system integrations, user acceptance testing, user training, and deployment & ongoing support services.
- Annuity Service: An annuity vendor selection process based on an organization’s technical and business requirements with additional contract negotiation and migration support offerings.