Strategy and Operations
Legal departments require a quality infrastructure, one that balances costs and risk, internal and external resource usage and both one-time and systematic compliance issues. Additionally, to support a legal department's efforts and justify its decisions, that infrastructure must incorporate reporting mechanisms to demonstrate achievement and to measure results.
Duff & Phelps possess the technical prowess to help a legal department optimize its efficiency and effectiveness and better demonstrate its value within the organization. By working closely with its clients, we help great lawyers become great business managers.
Law Department Strategy and Operations services include:
- Analyzing data to improve decision making
- Developing standard policies and procedures
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Implementing technology
- Measuring progress against goals
- Compliance program development and monitoring