In today's digital environment, successful law departments need to focus on technology. Strategic technology planning, systems selection and systems implementation can improve efficiencies and effectiveness and contribute to a law department's success.
Duff & Phelps helps clients rethink how they utilize their legal technology to increase efficiencies. We collaborate with our clients to identify, plan and execute well-defined and objective based projects specifically in the areas of:
- Matter Management (Legal and Compliance)
- Spend Management (Electronic Invoicing/Billing)
- Business Intelligence (Reporting)
- Contract Management
- Records Management
- Intellectual Property Management
- Document Management
- Litigation Support and Management
- Entity Management (Corporate Secretary)
- Legal Hold
- Medicare Reporting Act Consulting
We have extensive experience in working with Fortune 500 corporations and government entities on all aspects of legal technology implementation. Our professionals have deep industry expertise and best practices for efficient project implementation. We have access to a wide range of resources with backgrounds in traditional management consulting organizations, in-house operational and IT organizations, and software and technology organizations.