Duff & Phelps is a leading middle-market M&A practice. Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy side and sell side M&A transactions. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction;
- Track record of exceeding or meeting preliminary valuation ranges 89.8% of the time in our last 50 transactions;
- Dedicated industry expertise;
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community; and
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients.
How We Can Help
Duff & Phelps has deep experience in buy side and sell side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Contact us to reach one of our M&A professionals.
Click on the transactions below to view more detail. Additional deal experience is here.
Duff & Phelps ranked as the #2 Middle-Market M&A Advisor in 2015. We completed over 75 M&A transactions, with over 60% of sell side exits sold to strategic buyers.
Duff & Phelps’ cross border transaction teams combine local, industry and technical expertise to serve our clients. We have robust practices dedicated to the following industry sectors:
- Consumer, Retail, Food and Restaurants
- Energy and Mining
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Technology and Telecom
M&A advisory, capital raising and secondary market advisory services in the United States are provided by Duff & Phelps Securities, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Pagemill Partners is a Division of Duff & Phelps Securities, LLC. M&A advisory and capital raising advisory services are provided in a number of European countries through Duff & Phelps Securities Ltd, UK, which includes branches in Ireland and Germany. Duff & Phelps Securities Ltd, UK, is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Investment Bank of the Year