ESOP and ERISA Advisory
Duff & Phelps’ ESOP/ERISA practice is a leading valuation and corporate finance advisor to companies and ERISA fiduciaries.
Duff & Phelps is the firm of choice for structuring, raising financing and valuing stock in employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) transactions and nonpublic assets, including employer securities held by ESOPs and ERISA pension plans. A pioneer in ESOP planning and transaction execution, we guide principals, companies and fiduciaries through the complex financial and valuation implications of the financial, regulatory and tax aspects of these transactions.
ESOP and ERISA Advisory and Valuation services include:
- Transaction design, structuring and financing
- Fairness opinions
- Feasibility studies
- Sustainability consulting
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Valuations of illiquid assets held in ERISA plans
- Assisting fiduciaries in monitoring investments
- Advising ERISA fiduciaries in transactions, including IPOs