Machinery and Equipment Valuation
A company requires machinery and equipment valuation to sell, prepare to sell, purchase or confirm insurance of machinery.
Duff & Phelps offers experience and reliability in the valuation of machinery and equipment for virtually every industry. Duff & Phelps professionals estimate depreciation from physical, technological, functional and economic factors, while employing unique computer skills to analyze a company's fixed asset records. Duff & Phelps also performs limited onsite physical inspections. If requested, they undertake detailed physical inventories of a company's machinery and equipment.
Machinery and Equipment Valuation services include:
- Purchase price allocations
- Valuations for lease accounting
- Fair market value interest expense allocation valuations
- Lease structuring and sale
- Leaseback valuations
- Loan collateralization and support