Duff & Phelps helps clients develop growth strategies, improve ongoing performance and optimize the allocation of limited capital. Strategic valuation solutions address core strategic and operational issues that impact the bottom line and drive shareholder value.
Strategic Valuation services include:
- Identify and value business growth strategies
- Identify performance improvement strategies, including analysis and recommendations around profitability, brand value and portfolio management
- Financial Projections to support strategic investment decisions, M&A transactions and business planning processes.
- Capital Allocation Advisory to provide an objective, defensible process for prioritizing investments.
- Strategic Valuation for the Life Sciences Industry, to forecast revenues, quantify risk and value assets and opportunities in this dynamic, high risk industry [PDF, 1MB]
A software provider assessing exclusive and non-exclusive licensing options to software tool providers and end-use application developers engaged Duff and Phelps to identify the most effective commercialization strategy for its offerings.
A successful consumer company focused on core growth engaged Duff and Phelps to develop a cohesive, company-wide three-to-five year strategic plan to expand the business.
The client anticipated a critical need for capacity expansion and must justify large and risky investment and determine the optimal capacity expansion strategy.
This case study reviews how Duff & Phelps provided commercial due diligence services for an investment in a large intellectual property (IP) portfolio, developing financial projections based on estimates of future sales.