We encourage and empower our people to make a positive contribution to society through charitable giving and volunteerism, and promote inclusivity and diversity at all levels of the organization.
Duff & Phelps Charitable Foundation
Launched in 2018, the Duff & Phelps Charitable Foundation is committed to nurturing innovative ideas, impacting economic and social issues, and enabling progress in underserved communities around the globe. With our employee-directed fund, Duff & Phelps colleagues work together, and in close alignment with our clients, to recommend grants and volunteerism to qualifying charitable organizations to assist them in achieving their goals.
We focus on and give priority to nonprofit organizations that:
- Promote financial literacy and opportunity
- Support diversity, especially in close alignment with Duff & Phelps internal diversity initiatives
- Address critical needs or disaster response in employment centers for Duff & Phelps
- Align with the values of Duff & Phelps clients and strategic partners
In our inaugural year:
- Over 400 colleagues volunteered in our first-ever days of service
- Over 130 colleagues nominated organizations and causes
- Over 80 organizations received grants from the Foundation
- Over $500,000 in grant donations were made
Network of Women
The Duff & Phelps Network of Women (NOW) was established in 2013 to promote diversity while providing a forum for women in our business community. The employee resource group has more than 15 active chapters, including all major U.S. offices, Paris, London and Dublin. Through hosted events and internal networking opportunities, the group has quickly risen as a notable initiative both internally and among industry peers.