Carla Nunes, Managing Director in the Office of Professional Practice at Duff & Phelps, recently participated in a panel discussion among international experts on the “Impacts of COVID 19 on Business Valuations - Perspectives from Around the Globe.” The webcast was hosted by the iiBV in collaboration with the International Valuation Standards Council, (IVSC), Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC), Duff & Phelps and Leadenhall.
Click here to view the webinar.
- Asset impairment – how do we determine if the decline in value is temporary?
- Cost of capital in a volatile market – are the lessons of 2008 and 2009 applicable?
- What are the dates after which we much consider the impact of global pandemic?
- Uncertainty in cash flow projections – how to build uncertainty into business models.
- Carla Nunes, Duff & Phelps
- Yann Magnan, IVSC European Board Chair
- Andre Toh, Deputy Chair of IVAS-Standards and Technical Committee
- David Pearson, Leadenhall
Lack of Standardized ESG Reporting System Biggest Threat to Effective ESG Disclosures
Stefanie Perrella Appointed Global Head of Transfer Pricing at Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business
Brand Power, Endorsement Potential are Primary Drivers of Professional Golfers’ Future Career Value, Duff & Phelps Study Finds
Duff & Phelps Expands UK Transaction Advisory Services Practice with Appointment of Atul Agarwal as Managing Director