To help navigate the myriad of complex issues that have emerged as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Duff & Phelps and Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, are offering complimentary initial consultations to small companies, governments, first responders, and healthcare providers.
Please contact us by completing the form below or calling our 24/7 dedicated COVID-19 hotline:
- United States and Canada: +1 877 873 4976
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 800 088 5523
Our dedicated team has guided clients through a variety of crisis and recovery scenarios and is available to provide confidential best practice solutions on a wide range of pandemic-related issues including:
- Breach of contract damages calculation
- Broken M&A and Financing deals
- Business continuity planning and testing
- Business interruption insurance claims
- Cybersecurity breaches
- Due diligence of commercial counterparties and individuals
- Information governance concerns
- Intellectual property and trade secret protection needs
- Liquidity and solvency concerns
- Litigation support
- Plant and executive security risk assessments
- Regulatory, whistleblower, and law enforcement investigations and examinations
- Supply chain disruption and third-party risk assessments
- Technology usage and compliance concerns
For additional information on COVID-19 and managing the risks to your organization, please visit our resource center here.
Please read the following disclaimer carefully, as it provides important information about the terms and conditions of your interaction with Duff & Phelps, LLC (“D&P”) and its personnel and affiliates. D&P may discuss information you provide with its affiliates, employees, and any other or agents under its control. Specifically, the following terms and conditions govern our interaction:
- Do Not Provide Any Materials or Documents To D&P. Do not send, deliver or otherwise provide any materials to D&P, regardless of their form.
- No Confidential Information.Do not disclose any confidential information to D&P, as we have not entered into a confidentiality agreement.
- No Obligation to You. There are no implied or express obligations created by D&P’s discussion with you.
- No Legal Services or Advice.D&P is not a law firm and does not provide legal services or legal advice.Please consult and seek legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction.
- No Relationship.No attorney client or business relationship is created by or during your discussion with D&P personnel.Further, no business relationship will exist until both you and D&P execute a separate formal written agreement for D&P’s professional services.
- D&P Assumes No Responsibility. D&P is not responsible for your compliance with filings, notices or any other deadlines or similar requirements.
- No Guarantee. D&P does not and cannot guarantee the results or outcome in any situation related to or arising from any discussions D&P has with you.
- Limited Purpose.The purpose of D&P’s interaction with you is to discuss facts and circumstances to determine whether D&P can assist you.
- No Reliance. D&P’s discussion with you cannot be relied upon under any circumstances.
Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Combined Duff & Phelps and Kroll disputes, investigations, cyber, business intelligence, cross-border restructuring and other advisory.Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Providing expert analysis and testimony in the context of litigation, arbitration and other commercial disputes.Disputes Consulting
Kroll Compliance Risk and Diligence
Helping firms comply with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.Kroll Compliance Risk and Diligence
Kroll Cyber Risk
Kroll's award-winning cyber experts can help clients in every step of the way toward cyber resilience.Kroll Cyber Risk
Kroll Security Risk Management
Helping clients anticipate/respond to a myriad of facility, operational, and employee safety challenges.Kroll Security Risk Management
Legal Management Consulting
Advisory for technical innovation and process insights.Legal Management Consulting