has merged with Patton Wings, an investment entity affiliated with
12:30 - 1:30 (GMT +8:00) Singapore / Hong Kong
Please join us on October 31 for a webinar where our experts will share their insights on how alternative investment funds can navigate the new requirements under IFRS 9 while meeting the needs of institutional investors.
Topics will include:
- Review of IFRS 9 standard and comparison with IAS 39
- Limited Partners - what do they need?
- General Partners - why is amortized cost the wrong answer?
- Potential implementation issues
- Practical process considerations
- David Larsen, Managing Director, San Francisco, Portfolio Valuation
- Srividya Gopalakrishnan, Managing Director, Singapore, Valuation Advisory Services
has been acquired by
with financing provided by
Changes to UK Insolvency Law Will Provide Options for Businesses in Difficulty as Britain Exits Lockdown
Short Selling Restrictions
Big Oil’s Response to the Current Market Environment: Capex Cut Tracker Update
Duff & Phelps Survey: Impact of COVID-19 on Investment Valuations
September 29 - October 2, 2020 Grand Cayman , Cayman Islands
July 13-15, 2020 Webcast , United Kingdom