has merged with Patton Wings, an investment entity affiliated with
Duff & Phelps
32 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
The Duff & Phelps Network of Women (NOW) is hosting a Brexit Panel Discussion at our offices in The Shard on November 15, 2017. Our expert group of female panelists will share their insight into the perceived impact of Brexit.
|8:30 a.m.||Registration and breakfast|
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome and panel discussion|
- To lend or not to lend - does Brexit make any difference?
- Will UK asset managers relocate and if so, where?
- What distribution models will Europe implement?
- What trends in substance, convergence and management companies can be expected?
- What are the value implications of moving businesses to account for Brexit?
- Monique Melis, Global Head of Regulatory Consulting - London
- Marie Barber, Managing Director, Regulatory Tax and Business Services - London
- Sarah Bell, Managing Director, Restructuring Advisory - Manchester
- Sharon Davies, Director, Valuation Advisory Services - London (Moderator)
- Hannah Rossiter, Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting - Paris
- Rebecca Fuller, Director, Valuation Advisory Services and UK NOW Leader - London
This event provides a unique opportunity for professional women to learn from and with one another.
The Duff & Phelps Network of Women
Duff & Phelps powers sound decisions for clients - and this requires a diverse and engaged team of employees. The Duff & Phelps Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the firm. The Network was launched in the UK in 2016 with a number of internal events and fundraising initiatives.
has been acquired by
with financing provided by
Annual Case Summaries: Key Delaware Business Valuation Decisions
Switzerland’s Package of Tax Relief Measures in Response to COVID-19
Apparel Quarterly Update – Spring 2020
Changes to UK Insolvency Law Will Provide Options for Businesses in Difficulty as Britain Exits Lockdown
September 29 - October 2, 2020 Grand Cayman , Cayman Islands
September 22-24, 2020 Webcast