has been acquired by
Duff & Phelps
32 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
The Duff & Phelps Network of Women (NOW) is hosting a Brexit Panel Discussion at our offices in The Shard on November 15, 2017. Our expert group of female panelists will share their insight into the perceived impact of Brexit.
|8:30 a.m.||Registration and breakfast|
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome and panel discussion|
- To lend or not to lend - does Brexit make any difference?
- Will UK asset managers relocate and if so, where?
- What distribution models will Europe implement?
- What trends in substance, convergence and management companies can be expected?
- What are the value implications of moving businesses to account for Brexit?
- Monique Melis, Global Head of Regulatory Consulting - London
- Marie Barber, Managing Director, Regulatory Tax and Business Services - London
- Sarah Bell, Managing Director, Restructuring Advisory - Manchester
- Sharon Davies, Director, Valuation Advisory Services - London (Moderator)
- Hannah Rossiter, Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting - Paris
- Rebecca Fuller, Director, Valuation Advisory Services and UK NOW Leader - London
This event provides a unique opportunity for professional women to learn from and with one another.
The Duff & Phelps Network of Women
Duff & Phelps powers sound decisions for clients - and this requires a diverse and engaged team of employees. The Duff & Phelps Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the firm. The Network was launched in the UK in 2016 with a number of internal events and fundraising initiatives.
was acquired by
a portfolio company of
November 13-14, 2019 Singapore
October 17-19, 2019 Portland