has completed a $378 million real property sale/leaseback transaction with a privately-held group of real property holding companies for skilled-nursing facilities.
Wynn Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Learn more and register here
Duff & Phelps is a proud sponsor of the Platts 32nd Annual Global Power Markets Conference. It is the premier conference for power investors and developers. It provides an unparalleled platform for exploring the issues crucial to the development of electric power markets.
An overview of topics include:
- Global trends in power generation, fuel, and emissions by region
- Renewable energy—Evolution or revolution?
- Managing risks in emerging markets—Credit/counterparty risks, FX risks, and how to approach exit strategies
- How should capacity, or even energy markets in general, be redesigned/reformed to value various attributes fairly?
- Merchant M&A activity—Private equity models versus strategic/incumbent IPP's
- Specialization of capital in the power space—Mezzanine, term loan b, private placement
- Is power storage ready for prime time? Who is investing and what are the best transactions to date?
Palazzo dei Mercatanti (or Calimata), one of the most famous buildings in Piazza della Signoria in Florence, has been sold by REALE IMMOBILI, due to a wider plan of valorization of its Properties (main assets in Milan, Turin and Rome).
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,