Ashwini Mehra speaks at ASSOCHAM’s National Conference on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
Duff & Phelps is pleased to sponsor ASSOCHAM’s National Conference on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code on September 12 in New Delhi. The conference will be attended by regulators, insolvency professionals, participants in the insolvency ecosystem and academics to network and share experiences. Ashwhini Mehra, Senior Partner in the Restructuring practice at Duff & Phelps, will discuss on the topic "Creditor and Debtor Incentives In Insolvency and Interface With Existing Laws and Institutional Development for Bankruptcy."
Additional key areas of discussion at the event are:
- Interim financing during CIRP process
- Developing liquidation markets
- Enabling environment for more resolution applicants
- Leveraging opportunities – a debtor perspective
- Impact of state rule on lender rights
- Is liquidation a taboo? Can the company be rescued after liquidation order?
- Operational creditors or financial creditors – who calls the shots?
- Have interventions by banking regulator changed the IBC structure
- Contor of functioning of insolvency professionals
- How IBBI can play a proactive role to build capacity and to introduce discipline
- Key takeaways from a lender’s perspective
Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Combined Duff & Phelps and Kroll disputes, investigations, cyber, business intelligence, cross-border restructuring and other advisory.Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Global Restructuring Advisory
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.Global Restructuring Advisory
Corporate Restructuring and Debt Advisory
Guidance for management teams to optimize business outcomes.Corporate Restructuring and Debt Advisory
has completed divestiture of its Houston-area operations with
has been acquired by