Join Duff & Phelps for a breakfast seminar where we will discuss the impact of Brexit on the asset management industry.
We are delighted to be joined by keynote speaker, Greg Sachrajda of the Financial Conduct Authority, Head of International Delivery including Brexit delivery, and guest speaker, Mark Shaw, Partner, Wildgen Luxembourg Law Firm, who will discuss the challenges of UK Firms operating post-Brexit in the EU27.
This event is relevant to AIFM, UCITS ManCo and MiFID portfolio management firms (buy-side), as well as their brokers and suppliers, including prime brokers.
- Issues facing EU27 firms continuing to deal with, and operate within the United Kingdom
- UK Firms operating in the EEA post-Brexit
- Market Infrastructure challenges (CCP, EMIR, MiFID II)
- Registration and Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
- Welcome and Seminar: 9:00 a.m.
- End: 10:30 a.m.
Chaired by: Andrew Lowin, Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Greg Sachrajda, Head of Department / International Delivery, The Financial Conduct Authority
- Mark Shaw, Partner, Wildgen S.A, Luxembourg Law Firm
- Marie Barber, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Killian Buckley, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
Please note we are unable to accept registrations from journalists.
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Comprehensive compliance and regulatory support for EU firms.EU Regulation
Comprehensive compliance and regulatory support for FCA authorized firms.UK Regulation