Please join our distinguished group of panelists from ILPA, CD&R and Neuberger Berman for a robust discussion on how the private equity industry is identifying the sources of value creation and improving transparency for LP reporting, GP fundraising and beyond.
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m. (Breakfast will be served)
Discussion topics include:
- What is the role of value attribution in manager assessment and selection?
- What value creation information/analyses are LP’s requesting and what are GP’s providing?
- How do LP’s determine "lucky" versus "smart" GP’s in a long bull cycle?
- Is the historical attribution framework flawed?
- Bob Clark, Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Matthew DeMatteis , Director of Research, Institutional Limited Partners Association
- Kevin Smith, Managing Director, Clayton Dubilier & Rice
- Matthew Wiener, Principal, Private Equity, Neuberger Berman
- PJ Viscio, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Following an accelerated M&A process, Duff & Phelps sold the business and assets to Reynolds Catering Supplies Limited in a transaction which preserved the jobs of all 62 staff.
As Administrator, Duff & Phelps sold majority of the business and assets to Hilding Anders Holdings Limited, saving the jobs of over 100 employees.
Duff & Phelps achieved a business turnaround following 18 months of trading, during which time the theme park and additional properties were developed through investment of £35m. Exit was via CVA which enabled dividend to be paid to unsecured creditors.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,