Please join our distinguished group of panelists from ILPA, CD&R and Neuberger Berman for a robust discussion on how the private equity industry is identifying the sources of value creation and improving transparency for LP reporting, GP fundraising and beyond.
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m. (Breakfast will be served)
Discussion topics include:
- What is the role of value attribution in manager assessment and selection?
- What value creation information/analyses are LP’s requesting and what are GP’s providing?
- How do LP’s determine "lucky" versus "smart" GP’s in a long bull cycle?
- Is the historical attribution framework flawed?
- Bob Clark, Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Matthew DeMatteis , Director of Research, Institutional Limited Partners Association
- Kevin Smith, Managing Director, Clayton Dubilier & Rice
- Matthew Wiener, Principal, Private Equity, Neuberger Berman
- PJ Viscio, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Mohawk Medical Properties REIT and Mohawk Medical Operating Partnership LP have been acquired by a subsidiary of Invesque, Inc.
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
a portfolio company of
has completed a recapitalization with
has been acquired by
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,