Please join our distinguished group of panelists from ILPA, CD&R and Neuberger Berman for a robust discussion on how the private equity industry is identifying the sources of value creation and improving transparency for LP reporting, GP fundraising and beyond.
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m. (Breakfast will be served)
Discussion topics include:
- What is the role of value attribution in manager assessment and selection?
- What value creation information/analyses are LP’s requesting and what are GP’s providing?
- How do LP’s determine "lucky" versus "smart" GP’s in a long bull cycle?
- Is the historical attribution framework flawed?
- Bob Clark, Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Matthew DeMatteis , Director of Research, Institutional Limited Partners Association
- Kevin Smith, Managing Director, Clayton Dubilier & Rice
- Matthew Wiener, Principal, Private Equity, Neuberger Berman
- PJ Viscio, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
has authorized a share repurchase program via open market repurchases
Duff & Phelps advised on the recapitalization of
November 28-29, 2018 La Jolla,
November 28-29, 2018 La Jolla