The Duff & Phelps Transfer Pricing practice is a proud to co-partner the TP Minds Asia Conference, which will be held September 19-20 in Singapore.
Learn more about TP Minds Asia 2018
The annual conference features in-house transfer pricing leaders, top specialist advisers and leading policy makers reshaping the international tax landscape for the 21st century.
Managing Director Douglas Fone in Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice will lead the panel titled, “Transfer Pricing System Design – Striking the Right Balance Between Risk and Reward”. This session will explore:
- Design of a best practice transfer pricing system
- The need for economic substance and how to evidence it
- Tax/investment incentives and impact on location selection
- Case studies to illustrate some of the practicalities
Director John Zhang in the firm’s Transfer Pricing practice, will speak on a panel titled, “Transfer Pricing Documentation: Expectations vs. Reality”. This session will cover:
- CbyC 1 year on: industry perspectives
- Disparities across jurisdictions
- Practical challenges with Local/Master file implementation
- How are multinationals managing the increased compliance burden?
- Insourcing vs Outsourcing: Pro's and Con's
- Experiences with Tax Authorities in Asia
Director Cassandra Soon in Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice will participate on the panel titled, “Managing the In-House TP Function”. This session will focus on:
- The digital age
- The impact of technology on the in-house tax function
- Using technology to keep up with internal and external demands
- The role of advisors in a modern landscape
- Insourcing vs. Outsourcing: Pro's and Con's
- What do Heads of Tax genuinely want from their advisors?
- Attributes required for Head of Transfer Pricing in the current environment
Cassandra will also speak on a panel titled, "Hard to Value Intangibles in Asia Pacific". This session will cover:
- The current transfer pricing of intangibles landscape
- Hard-to-value intangibles post-BEPS
- The latest OECD guidance
- Comparability challenges and best practices
As a premier partner, Duff & Phelps is pleased to offer 50% off registration with VIP code FKW53586.
For more information, please visit the TP Minds Asia website.
has entered into an agreement to acquire
Duff & Phelps Acted as Financial Advisor to BioNTech’s USD 325 Million Upsized Series B Financing
September 11-12, 2019 Paris