The Duff & Phelps Transfer Pricing practice is a proud to co-partner the TP Minds Asia Conference, which will be held September 19-20 in Singapore.
Learn more about TP Minds Asia 2018
The annual conference features in-house transfer pricing leaders, top specialist advisers and leading policy makers reshaping the international tax landscape for the 21st century.
Managing Director Douglas Fone in Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice will lead the panel titled, “Transfer Pricing System Design – Striking the Right Balance Between Risk and Reward”. This session will explore:
- Design of a best practice transfer pricing system
- The need for economic substance and how to evidence it
- Tax/investment incentives and impact on location selection
- Case studies to illustrate some of the practicalities
Director John Zhang in the firm’s Transfer Pricing practice, will speak on a panel titled, “Transfer Pricing Documentation: Expectations vs. Reality”. This session will cover:
- CbyC 1 year on: industry perspectives
- Disparities across jurisdictions
- Practical challenges with Local/Master file implementation
- How are multinationals managing the increased compliance burden?
- Insourcing vs Outsourcing: Pro's and Con's
- Experiences with Tax Authorities in Asia
Director Cassandra Soon in Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice will participate on the panel titled, “Managing the In-House TP Function”. This session will focus on:
- The digital age
- The impact of technology on the in-house tax function
- Using technology to keep up with internal and external demands
- The role of advisors in a modern landscape
- Insourcing vs. Outsourcing: Pro's and Con's
- What do Heads of Tax genuinely want from their advisors?
- Attributes required for Head of Transfer Pricing in the current environment
Cassandra will also speak on a panel titled, "Hard to Value Intangibles in Asia Pacific". This session will cover:
- The current transfer pricing of intangibles landscape
- Hard-to-value intangibles post-BEPS
- The latest OECD guidance
- Comparability challenges and best practices
As a premier partner, Duff & Phelps is pleased to offer 50% off registration with VIP code FKW53586.
For more information, please visit the TP Minds Asia website.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
has been acquired by
all subsidiaries, affiliates and assets have been acquired by an affiliate of
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,