Join Duff & Phelps for a breakfast seminar where we will discuss the EU Commission's proposed Prudential Regime for Investment Firms.
We are delighted to be joined by guest speakers Tim Lewis of Travers Smith and Richard Fox of the FCA, who will explore and clarify the proposed.
- The UK regulator's objectives and perspective
- How will these provisions most likely be implemented in the EU and the UK
- How will the provisions differ from existing Prudential provisions
- Richard Fox, Head of Department, Cross Sectoral and Fund Policy, FCA Policy and Strategy Division
- Tim Lewis, Partner, Head of Financial Services and Markets, Travers Smith
- Andrew Lowin, Technical Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
Following an accelerated M&A process, Duff & Phelps sold the business and assets to Reynolds Catering Supplies Limited in a transaction which preserved the jobs of all 62 staff.
As Administrator, Duff & Phelps sold majority of the business and assets to Hilding Anders Holdings Limited, saving the jobs of over 100 employees.
Duff & Phelps achieved a business turnaround following 18 months of trading, during which time the theme park and additional properties were developed through investment of £35m. Exit was via CVA which enabled dividend to be paid to unsecured creditors.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,