Join Duff & Phelps for a breakfast seminar where we will discuss the EU Commission's proposed Prudential Regime for Investment Firms.
We are delighted to be joined by guest speakers Tim Lewis of Travers Smith and Richard Fox of the FCA, who will explore and clarify the proposed.
- The UK regulator's objectives and perspective
- How will these provisions most likely be implemented in the EU and the UK
- How will the provisions differ from existing Prudential provisions
- Richard Fox, Head of Department, Cross Sectoral and Fund Policy, FCA Policy and Strategy Division
- Tim Lewis, Partner, Head of Financial Services and Markets, Travers Smith
- Andrew Lowin, Technical Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
completed the equity recapitalization of Scholz Recycling GmbH, a direct and wholly-owned subsidiary of Scholz Holding GmbH, through a EUR 80m cash capital increase from Chiho Environmental Group Limited.
has completed the sale of LEDVANCE GmbH, its general lighting lamps business, to a Chinese consortium including IDG Capital Partners, MLS Co. Ltd. and Yiwu State-Owned Assets Operation Center.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,