Join Duff & Phelps for a breakfast seminar where we will discuss the EU Commission's proposed Prudential Regime for Investment Firms.
We are delighted to be joined by guest speakers Tim Lewis of Travers Smith and Richard Fox of the FCA, who will explore and clarify the proposed.
- The UK regulator's objectives and perspective
- How will these provisions most likely be implemented in the EU and the UK
- How will the provisions differ from existing Prudential provisions
- Richard Fox, Head of Department, Cross Sectoral and Fund Policy, FCA Policy and Strategy Division
- Tim Lewis, Partner, Head of Financial Services and Markets, Travers Smith
- Andrew Lowin, Technical Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
$130 million credit facility
has been acquired by
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,