Along with Clark Nuber PS, the Duff & Phelps Transfer Pricing practice is proud to present an executive briefing on the tax implications of doing business in Europe and India, which will be held June 7 in Seattle, Washington.
This briefing is for companies that are considering entering a foreign market and for those companies that are already established internationally.
Learn more about the conference
Time: 12:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Managing Director Patrick McColgan in Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice will present on the Transfer Pricing Topic, which will cover:
- Key transfer pricing considerations for small-to-midmarket firms
- Updated regulatory guidance (BEPS and U.S. Tax Reform)
- Practical solutions to common transfer pricing issues
- Important updates in the transfer pricing industry
Other Topics Include:
- Value Added Tax
- Multilateral Instruments (MLI) and Netherlands Update
- Doing Business in India
- Eligible for 4 Hours
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
July 28 - August 1, 2019
July 16-18, 2019 Washington