Please join us in Singapore on October 23, 2018 for a breakfast meeting and panel discussion on our Global Enforcement Review 2018 presenting enforcement data published by key regulators worldwide. Our speakers will discuss enforcement trends in Singapore and other financial centers and what firms should be aware of.
- 8:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (SGT): Registration and breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.(SGT): Presentations
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.(SGT): Q/A and networking session
- Julian Korek, Managing Director and Global Head of Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Sin Yee Koh, Director, Duff & Phelps Singapore
- Chin Yong Kwek, Associate Managing Director, Investigations and Disputes, Kroll
was acquired by
a portfolio company of
$130 million credit facility
Following an accelerated M&A process, Duff & Phelps sold the business and assets to Reynolds Catering Supplies Limited in a transaction which preserved the jobs of all 62 staff.
As Administrator, Duff & Phelps sold majority of the business and assets to Hilding Anders Holdings Limited, saving the jobs of over 100 employees.
Duff & Phelps achieved a business turnaround following 18 months of trading, during which time the theme park and additional properties were developed through investment of £35m. Exit was via CVA which enabled dividend to be paid to unsecured creditors.