Please join Duff & Phelps and Kroll, a division of Duff Phelps, for a breakfast seminar on Identifying and Mitigating Business Risk on Thursday, 18 October at The Convention Centre Dublin.
Schedule: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (IST)
Breakfast will be served.
In today's global market, all businesses - no matter their size, sector or growth stage - face increasing challenges and threats, and Kroll has significant experience assisting companies to manage these risks. The seminar will focus on how businesses can avoid getting caught in stormy waters by mitigating business risk.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- Ten Years Post Financial Crisis: Latest Trends in Financial Investigations and Asset Recovery
- Why Cyber is a Business Issue not an IT Threat
- Enterprise Security Management - Enabling Companies to Identify, Consider and Mitigate Vulnerabilities in their Current or New Operations
- You Think You Know Who You Are Doing Business With, But Do You Really Understand Their Background?
Kroll Panelists Include:
- Andrew Beckett, Managing Director, Head of Cyber Risk, EMEA
- Jonathan Campbell, Director, Compliance Risk and Diligence
- Howard Cooper, Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations
- Nick Doyle, Managing Director, Head of Security Risk Management, EMEA
- Zoë Newman, Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations
Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Combined Duff & Phelps and Kroll disputes, investigations, cyber, business intelligence, cross-border restructuring and other advisory.Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Kroll Cyber Risk
Kroll's award-winning cyber experts can help clients in every step of the way toward cyber resilience.Kroll Cyber Risk
Assistance with complex securities litigation.Securities Litigation
Global Restructuring Advisory
Advising companies, financial sponsors and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations and distressed transactions.Global Restructuring Advisory
$130 million credit facility
has completed a $378 million real property sale/leaseback transaction with a privately-held group of real property holding companies for skilled-nursing facilities.
June 3-5, 2019 Harrogate