Driven by high-profile tax cases, the proliferation of new regulations, as well as increased disclosure requirements, intercompany financing structures and pricing are increasingly being scrutinized.
Join Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing experts for an informative and interactive webcast highlighting key insights and best practices with respect to intercompany financing. This webinar will discuss the OECD’s recent Discussion Draft on Financing Transactions and important regulatory developments that will impact audits of these transactions going forward.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- Overview of the OECD Discussion Draft on Financial Transactions released July 2018
- Key takeways from the OECD discussion draft and responses from industry
- Comparison of the OECD discussion draft to current regulatory guidance and industry’s current practices
- Best practices for setting/defending interest rates on related party loans and supporting debt capacity
Who Should Attend:
- Tax, transfer pricing and compliance teams of multinational corporations
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
was acquired by
a portfolio company of
$130 million credit facility
Following an accelerated M&A process, Duff & Phelps sold the business and assets to Reynolds Catering Supplies Limited in a transaction which preserved the jobs of all 62 staff.
As Administrator, Duff & Phelps sold majority of the business and assets to Hilding Anders Holdings Limited, saving the jobs of over 100 employees.
Duff & Phelps achieved a business turnaround following 18 months of trading, during which time the theme park and additional properties were developed through investment of £35m. Exit was via CVA which enabled dividend to be paid to unsecured creditors.