Driven by high-profile tax cases, the proliferation of new regulations, as well as increased disclosure requirements, intercompany financing structures and pricing are increasingly being scrutinized.
Join Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing experts for an informative and interactive webcast highlighting key insights and best practices with respect to intercompany financing. This webinar will discuss the OECD’s recent Discussion Draft on Financing Transactions and important regulatory developments that will impact audits of these transactions going forward.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- Overview of the OECD Discussion Draft on Financial Transactions released July 2018
- Key takeways from the OECD discussion draft and responses from industry
- Comparison of the OECD discussion draft to current regulatory guidance and industry’s current practices
- Best practices for setting/defending interest rates on related party loans and supporting debt capacity
Who Should Attend:
- Tax, transfer pricing and compliance teams of multinational corporations
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
completed the equity recapitalization of Scholz Recycling GmbH, a direct and wholly-owned subsidiary of Scholz Holding GmbH, through a EUR 80m cash capital increase from Chiho Environmental Group Limited.
has completed the spin-off of
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,