Driven by high-profile tax cases, the proliferation of new regulations, as well as increased disclosure requirements, intercompany financing structures and pricing are increasingly being scrutinized.
Join Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing experts for an informative and interactive webcast highlighting key insights and best practices with respect to intercompany financing. This webinar will discuss the OECD’s recent Discussion Draft on Financing Transactions and important regulatory developments that will impact audits of these transactions going forward.
Schedule: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- Overview of the OECD Discussion Draft on Financial Transactions released July 2018
- Key takeways from the OECD discussion draft and responses from industry
- Comparison of the OECD discussion draft to current regulatory guidance and industry’s current practices
- Best practices for setting/defending interest rates on related party loans and supporting debt capacity
Who Should Attend:
- Tax, transfer pricing and compliance teams of multinational corporations
$130 million credit facility
Duff & Phelps advised on the recapitalization of
September 11-12, 2019 Paris
August 5-9, 2019 Texas