Duff & Phelps' Portfolio Valuation team will be hosting a breakfast event on 15 May 2018 in their new offices at St Stephen's Green.
Topics will include:
- Mitigating valuation risks for third party AIFM's
- Due diligence on the valuation practices of prospective fund administrators and valuation agents
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- European landscape post Brexit
- Niall Cribben, Head of Valuation Advisory, Ireland, Duff & Phelps
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Olwyn Alexander, Global Asset and Wealth Management Leader, PwC
- Adrian Waters, Independent Director
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Mohawk Medical Properties REIT and Mohawk Medical Operating Partnership LP have been acquired by a subsidiary of Invesque, Inc.
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
a portfolio company of
has completed a recapitalization with
has been acquired by