Duff & Phelps' Portfolio Valuation team will be hosting a breakfast event on 15 May 2018 in their new offices at St Stephen's Green.
Topics will include:
- Mitigating valuation risks for third party AIFM's
- Due diligence on the valuation practices of prospective fund administrators and valuation agents
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- European landscape post Brexit
- Niall Cribben, Head of Valuation Advisory, Ireland, Duff & Phelps
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Duff & Phelps
- Olwyn Alexander, Global Asset and Wealth Management Leader, PwC
- Adrian Waters, Independent Director
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Following an accelerated M&A process, Duff & Phelps sold the business and assets to Reynolds Catering Supplies Limited in a transaction which preserved the jobs of all 62 staff.
Duff & Phelps achieved a business turnaround following 18 months of trading, during which time the theme park and additional properties were developed through investment of £35m. Exit was via CVA which enabled dividend to be paid to unsecured creditors.