Join us for a roundtable discussion on August 21 where our experts will share their insights on how alternative investment funds can navigate the myriad of new valuation guidelines.
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. ( HKT); Breakfast will be served
Topics will focus on estimating fair value from an Asia-based GP and LP perspective and will include :
- Recently released AICPA PE/VC valuation guide working draft
- Expected updates to the IPEV valuation guidelines
- Impact of guidelines on implementing IFRS 9
- Expanded expectations of auditors and investors
- David Larsen, managing director, Alternative Asset Advisory, and former vice chairman of the IPEV
The event is supported by Acuris.
Registration is full for this event.
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Complex Asset Solutions
Valuation and risk management advisory for structured, illiquid investments and complex assets.Complex Asset Solutions
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Secondary Market Advisory Services
Transfer services to general partners and limited partners in alternative investments.Secondary Market Advisory Services
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,