Please join us for an in depth discussion of the PCAOB’s (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) proposed rules on using pricing services or broker quotes to estimate fair value.
Time: 11:45 a.m. -2:00 p.m. EST (Lunch will be served)
Discussion topics include:
- Are Level II inputs really Level III inputs?
- Can broker quotes and pricing vendor data still be used to determine fair value on a standalone basis or is a model also needed?
- What is the relationship of contemporaneous and actionable transactions to size of the investment position?
- What changes to valuation processes should be considered?
The discussion will be led by:
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, IVSC Financial Instruments taskforce member, AICPA PE/VC Guide taskforce member and former Vice Chairman of IPEV
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Duff & Phelps advised on the recapitalization of
Duff & Phelps provided valuation and related advisory services to the Board of OHA Holdings LImited in its recent ownership consolidation of Irving Oil, Limited
November 28-29, 2018 La Jolla,
November 28-29, 2018 La Jolla