Please join us for an in depth discussion of the PCAOB’s (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) proposed rules on using pricing services or broker quotes to estimate fair value.
Time: 11:45 a.m. -2:00 p.m. EST (Lunch will be served)
Discussion topics include:
- Are Level II inputs really Level III inputs?
- Can broker quotes and pricing vendor data still be used to determine fair value on a standalone basis or is a model also needed?
- What is the relationship of contemporaneous and actionable transactions to size of the investment position?
- What changes to valuation processes should be considered?
The discussion will be led by:
- David Larsen, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, IVSC Financial Instruments taskforce member, AICPA PE/VC Guide taskforce member and former Vice Chairman of IPEV
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.Valuation Services
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Alternative Asset Advisory
Transparent valuations of illiquid investments and complex securities and liquidity solutions through secondary market transactions.Alternative Asset Advisory
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
completed the equity recapitalization of Scholz Recycling GmbH, a direct and wholly-owned subsidiary of Scholz Holding GmbH, through a EUR 80m cash capital increase from Chiho Environmental Group Limited.
has completed the spin-off of
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,