Duff & Phelps is hosting a roundtable lunch on April 18, 2018 at the JW Marriott Chicago.
Some outstanding practitioners will share their expertise from a variety of industries on how they address compliance issues on a daily basis.
Schedule: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Topics covered will include:
- Personal Liability Considerations for Chief Compliance Officers
- Deregulation and How that Impacts the Culture of Compliance
- Emerging Cybersecurity Approaches
- SEC Updates Including FCPA
- Best Practices on Compliance Program Implementation and How to Ensure Employees are Engaged
- Ben Bard, Chief Compliance Officer, Archer Daniels Midland Company
- James Athas, Senior Counsel, Baxter International, Inc.
- Ken Joseph, Managing Director, Disputes and Investigations, Duff & Phelps
- Lisa Snow, Managing Director, Disputes and Investigations, Duff & Phelps
- Teri Cotton Santos, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, The Warranty Group
Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Combined Duff & Phelps and Kroll disputes, investigations, cyber, business intelligence, cross-border restructuring and other advisory.Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes
Assistance with complex securities litigation.Securities Litigation
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Comprehensive support for asset managers registering in the U.S.U.S. Regulation
$130 million credit facility
a portfolio company of
has completed a recapitalization with
April 28 - May 1, 2019 Cayman Islands