Join us for a roundtable discussion on June 20 where experts from Duff & Phelps and Trident will share their insights on valuation practices for fund managers investing in emerging markets.
Topics will include:
- Demonstrating your track record of value creation to current and prospective investors
- Establishing credibility with investors by adopting institutional-class valuation practices
- Designing a valuation policy framework that will stand up to scrutiny from prospective investors and regulators
- Navigating the myriad of new valuation guidelines developed specifically for the alternative investment funds sector
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Breakfast will be served)
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory
- Hakim Abdeljaouad, Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Middle East and Africa, Duff & Phelps
- Albert Cilia, Managing Director, Malta, Trident Trust
- Joe Truelove, Director of Fund Services, Guernsey, Trident Trust
- Richard van ‘t Hof, Managing Director, Luxembourg, Trident Trust
$130 million credit facility
has completed a $378 million real property sale/leaseback transaction with a privately-held group of real property holding companies for skilled-nursing facilities.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,