Join us for a roundtable discussion on June 20 where experts from Duff & Phelps and Trident will share their insights on valuation practices for fund managers investing in emerging markets.
Topics will include:
- Demonstrating your track record of value creation to current and prospective investors
- Establishing credibility with investors by adopting institutional-class valuation practices
- Designing a valuation policy framework that will stand up to scrutiny from prospective investors and regulators
- Navigating the myriad of new valuation guidelines developed specifically for the alternative investment funds sector
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Breakfast will be served)
- Ryan McNelley, Managing Director, Alternative Asset Advisory
- Hakim Abdeljaouad, Director, Alternative Asset Advisory, Middle East and Africa, Duff & Phelps
- Albert Cilia, Managing Director, Malta, Trident Trust
- Joe Truelove, Director of Fund Services, Guernsey, Trident Trust
- Richard van ‘t Hof, Managing Director, Luxembourg, Trident Trust
Duff & Phelps provided valuation and related advisory services to the Board of OHA Holdings LImited in its recent ownership consolidation of Irving Oil, Limited
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
completed the equity recapitalization of Scholz Recycling GmbH, a direct and wholly-owned subsidiary of Scholz Holding GmbH, through a EUR 80m cash capital increase from Chiho Environmental Group Limited.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,