Duff & Phelps is a proud sponsor of the TISA Annual Conference, taking place in London on November 20, 2018.
To Learn more about this event, please visit the TISA website.
The Annual Conference is the flagship event in TISA’s seminar program, and an ever-popular event across the financial services industry. In the year that marks the centenary of women’s suffrage, TISA’s 2018 Conference theme will put the focus on the economic issues and the opportunities today’s richly diverse society offers UK financial services.
The panel session (with audience interaction encouraged) will address the question: ‘How can the industry ensure good outcomes for women as employees and customers?’ The Panel Chair and participants are:
- Jane Goodland, Responsible Business Director at Quilter Plc (Chair)
- Katrina Sartorius, Managing Director of Aegon’s Institutional business for Cofunds Ltd
- Nathalie Stone, Mansion House Capital
- Chloe Templeton, Head of Mutuals and Women in Finance at HM Treasury
- Jon Terry, Partner & Diversity and Inclusion Consulting Leader, PwC
- Nick Wright, CEO DST
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Comprehensive compliance and regulatory support for FCA authorized firms.UK Regulation
Comprehensive compliance and regulatory support for EU firms.EU Regulation