Managing Director and Head of Management Company Services, Killian Buckley will join a panel of experts to discuss issues regarding Third Party Management Companies based in Ireland, including:
- Challenges and opportunities for management companies in Ireland
- Implementing CP86; has it been valuable, will it make operations more robust?
- Accessing the market: what are the barriers to entry?
- Where is business for ManCos coming from? Which markets?
- Successfully facilitating distribution in the evolving European market
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Comprehensive compliance and regulatory support for EU firms.EU Regulation
Comprehensive support for asset managers registering in Ireland.Irish Regulation
Management Company Services
Infrastructure, staff and supervision for AIFM/UCITS ManCo duties.Management Company Services
September 23-24, 2019 Hertfordshire