The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act introduced sweeping changes to the U.S. tax code and has a number of implications for business and asset valuations for companies globally. The provisions of the Act impact not only U.S. companies and their foreign operations, but also non-U.S. companies conducting business and making investments in the United States.
Time: 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Hong Kong / Singapore Time (GMT + 8:00)
Register Now for the webinar.
Discussion topics include:
- Background on the 2017 U.S. Tax Cuts & Job Act
- Impact on Valuation Methodology, Cash Flow Projections and DCF Analysis
- Impact on calculating Cost of Capital
- Treatment of Pass Through Entities
- International Provisions
Who Should Attend:
- Financial Controllers,
- Tax directors, and
- Senior Executives
- Roger Grabowski, Managing Director, Chicago, Valuation Advisory Services
- Nathan Levin, Managing Director, Boston, Valuation Advisory Services
- Michelle Johnson, Managing Director, Chicago, Transfer Pricing
- Patrick Wu, Managing Director and Region Leader, Greater China, Valuation Advisory Services
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Property tax, site selection, transfer pricing, sales and use tax and unclaimed property advisory.Tax Services
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
completed the equity recapitalization of Scholz Recycling GmbH, a direct and wholly-owned subsidiary of Scholz Holding GmbH, through a EUR 80m cash capital increase from Chiho Environmental Group Limited.
has completed the sale of LEDVANCE GmbH, its general lighting lamps business, to a Chinese consortium including IDG Capital Partners, MLS Co. Ltd. and Yiwu State-Owned Assets Operation Center.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,