The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act introduced sweeping changes to the U.S. tax code and has a number of implications for business and asset valuations for companies globally. The provisions of the Act impact not only U.S. companies and their foreign operations, but also non-U.S. companies conducting business and making investments in the United States.
Time: 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Hong Kong / Singapore Time (GMT + 8:00)
Register Now for the webinar.
Discussion topics include:
- Background on the 2017 U.S. Tax Cuts & Job Act
- Impact on Valuation Methodology, Cash Flow Projections and DCF Analysis
- Impact on calculating Cost of Capital
- Treatment of Pass Through Entities
- International Provisions
Who Should Attend:
- Financial Controllers,
- Tax directors, and
- Senior Executives
- Roger Grabowski, Managing Director, Chicago, Valuation Advisory Services
- Nathan Levin, Managing Director, Boston, Valuation Advisory Services
- Michelle Johnson, Managing Director, Chicago, Transfer Pricing
- Patrick Wu, Managing Director and Region Leader, Greater China, Valuation Advisory Services
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Property tax, site selection, transfer pricing, sales and use tax and unclaimed property advisory.Tax Services
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Following an accelerated M&A process, Duff & Phelps sold the business and assets to Reynolds Catering Supplies Limited in a transaction which preserved the jobs of all 62 staff.
As Administrator, Duff & Phelps sold majority of the business and assets to Hilding Anders Holdings Limited, saving the jobs of over 100 employees.
Duff & Phelps achieved a business turnaround following 18 months of trading, during which time the theme park and additional properties were developed through investment of £35m. Exit was via CVA which enabled dividend to be paid to unsecured creditors.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,