Private equity firms are increasingly being scrutinized for their pricing of intercompany transactions. Join members of Duff & Phelps' specialized Real Estate Transfer Pricing team for an informative and interactive webcast highlighting the planning opportunities and compliance obligations this trend is creating. We will also provide insights to help clients navigate these issues.
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- Managing transfer pricing risks and opportunities for private equity-owned real estate companies and investments
- Common transfer pricing structures and best practices in analysis and documentation
- Non-tax transfer pricing compliance requirements related to intercompany real estate services
- Intercompany financing and best practices in analysis of interest rates and debt capacity
Who Should Attend:
- Compliance Team
- Susan Fickling-Munge, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Beau Sheil, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Leda Zhuang, Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Real Estate Advisory Group
Leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.Real Estate Advisory Group
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
completed the equity recapitalization of Scholz Recycling GmbH, a direct and wholly-owned subsidiary of Scholz Holding GmbH, through a EUR 80m cash capital increase from Chiho Environmental Group Limited.
has completed the sale of LEDVANCE GmbH, its general lighting lamps business, to a Chinese consortium including IDG Capital Partners, MLS Co. Ltd. and Yiwu State-Owned Assets Operation Center.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,