Join Duff & Phelps’ specialized Real Estate Transfer Pricing experts for an informative and interactive webcast as we explore the current transfer pricing landscape within the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) sector, outline certain transactions and services that are typically impacted, and provide insights as to how to navigate potential issues.
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- Important transfer pricing considerations related to REIT/TRS transactions
- Different types of intercompany real estate services impacted by transfer pricing rules in the U.S.
- Other strategic intercompany transactions involving the real estate industry
- Risk management and tax optimization strategies specific to real estate transactions
Who Should Attend:
- Tax Directors
- Eligible for 1.2 CPE in the finance discipline
- Susan Fickling-Munge, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Ryan Lange, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Leda Zhuang, Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Real Estate Advisory Group
Leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.Real Estate Advisory Group
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
Following an accelerated M&A process, Duff & Phelps sold the business and assets to Reynolds Catering Supplies Limited in a transaction which preserved the jobs of all 62 staff.
As Administrator, Duff & Phelps sold majority of the business and assets to Hilding Anders Holdings Limited, saving the jobs of over 100 employees.
October 17, 2017 Chicago
March 30, 2017 New Orleans,