Join Duff & Phelps’ specialized Real Estate Transfer Pricing experts for an informative and interactive webcast as we explore the current transfer pricing landscape within the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) sector, outline certain transactions and services that are typically impacted, and provide insights as to how to navigate potential issues.
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- Important transfer pricing considerations related to REIT/TRS transactions
- Different types of intercompany real estate services impacted by transfer pricing rules in the U.S.
- Other strategic intercompany transactions involving the real estate industry
- Risk management and tax optimization strategies specific to real estate transactions
Who Should Attend:
- Tax Directors
- Eligible for 1.2 CPE in the finance discipline
- Susan Fickling-Munge, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Ryan Lange, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Leda Zhuang, Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Real Estate Advisory Group
Leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.Real Estate Advisory Group
Duff & Phelps advised on the recapitalization of
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
BMW Group and Daimler AG combined their mobility services in an equally-owned joint venture
Independent financial advisor to BMW Group and Daimler AG in connection with the transaction
has completed a $378 million real property sale/leaseback transaction with a privately-held group of real property holding companies for skilled-nursing facilities.
completed the equity recapitalization of Scholz Recycling GmbH, a direct and wholly-owned subsidiary of Scholz Holding GmbH, through a EUR 80m cash capital increase from Chiho Environmental Group Limited.
Palazzo dei Mercatanti (or Calimata), one of the most famous buildings in Piazza della Signoria in Florence, has been sold by REALE IMMOBILI, due to a wider plan of valorization of its Properties (main assets in Milan, Turin and Rome).
has been acquired by
has completed the sale of LEDVANCE GmbH, its general lighting lamps business, to a Chinese consortium including IDG Capital Partners, MLS Co. Ltd. and Yiwu State-Owned Assets Operation Center.
November 28-29, 2018 La Jolla
November 14-16, 2018