Please join experts from Dechert, Nelson Mullins and Duff & Phelps for a breakfast roundtable discussion highlighting the SEC's 2019 priorities and other developments, including the recent proliferation of Opportunity Zone Funds impacting advisors, GCs, CCOs, portfolio managers and other investment management professionals.
Register for this roundtable breakfast here.
Key topics include:
- SEC 2019 priorities
- Recent SEC enforcement actions and developments
- Opportunity Zone Funds
- New trends
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Discussion
Time slots mentioned above are in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- Michael Gilbert, Partner, Dechert
- Kay Gordon, Partner, Nelson Mullins
- Chris Lombardy, Head of Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, North America, Duff & Phelps
$130 million credit facility
Takata Europe GmbH has completed the sale of certain assets and liabilities to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
April 28 - May 1, 2019 Cayman Islands