U.S. and international tax reform has begun to initiate some large international migrations of IP and related complex financial reporting, tax and transfer pricing issues across countries.
Join Duff & Phelps' Transfer Pricing and Valuation Advisory experts for an informative and interactive webcast as we discuss the similarities and differences between valuations for tax and transfer pricing purposes and those performed for financial reporting. This webinar will also cover where those valuations and valuation inputs can be effectively leveraged for multiple purposes and potential pitfals of doing so.
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Discussion Topics Include:
- What are the methods used to value intangible assets and how do they differ depending on the purpose of the valuation purpose?
- What benefits can be realized by performing simultaneous valuations for financial reporting and transfer pricing?
- How have or will changes to the U.S. tax code as a result of the 2017 TCJA manifests themselves in valuations?
Who Should Attend:
- Tax, transfer pricing and compliance teams of multinational corporations
- Susan Fickling-Munge, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Nathan Levin, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Simon Webber, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.Transfer Pricing
Tax valuation and consulting in connection with transactions, compliance, planning and disputes.Tax Valuation
has been acquired by
was acquired by
a portfolio company of
September 11-12, 2019 Paris
August 5-9, 2019 Texas