Pagemill Partners, the technology M&A division of Duff & Phelps, is hosting a panel discussion and reception at The Westin Paris - Vendôme on Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
- Stéphane Dehoche, Founder and Former CEO, Neolane
- Gilles Raymond, Founder and Former CEO, News Republic
- Maurice Hernandez, Accel-KKR
- Jan-Olivier Fillols, Marlin Equity
French technology M&A activity has developed strongly in recent years, with transactions valued over $100m increasing 130% since 2016 compared to the prior period from 2013-2015.1 France has also established itself as a top European market for technology companies by number of fundraisings. At the same time, French software leaders such as PeopleDoc, Orchestra Networks, Optis, Metrologic and others have recently been acquired by large U.S. and international acquirers.
European software M&A activity is on track to set a new record for number of transactions in 2018. One of the main drivers of this growth has been private equity, accounting for over 52% of disclosed deal value ($5.8 billion to date) in the region.2 French software leaders, including Cegid, eFront, Infovista, Talentsoft and others have attracted leading private equity firms, providing liquidity for exiting shareholders and capital for further growth.
Join us to hear technology entrepreneurs and private equity investors active in France discuss these themes and address the question, "How should I think about private equity versus a strategic buyer for my software business?"
Registration and Welcome Drink
Presentation, Panel Discussion and Q&A
7:45 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Cocktail Reception and Canapés
All the time slots mentioned above are in CET (Central European Time)
- Rory O'Sullivan, Managing Director, Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps - London
- Jacques Giard, Managing Director and Paris Office Leader, Duff & Phelps - Paris
- Christian Bennett, Managing Director, Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps - Palo Alto
- Nicolas Bureau, Vice President, Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps - Paris
2 451 Research
Comprehensive support throughout mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.Corporate Finance
Middle-market M&A advisory differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.M&A Advisory
Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps
Technology expertise for middle-market M&A transactions.Pagemill Partners, a Division of Duff & Phelps
Duff & Phelps advised on the recapitalization of