To begin the Portfolio Valuation Breakfast series, the Compliance and Regulatory Consulting team will join the Portfolio Valuation team to discuss the impact that the forthcoming Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR) will have on the valuation function.
In a recent poll, Duff & Phelps found that only 23% of valuation professionals felt ready and willing to take on the responsibilities that SMCR entails. This seminar will focus on practical steps that those responsible for fund valuation can take to support their accountabilities under the new regime.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the new regime and policy objectives
- Impact on the valuation function
- Considerations for employees involved in valuations
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Seminar
Time slots mentioned above are in GMT
Who Should Attend?
This complimentary event is open to Alternative Investment professionals with responsibility for valuation, compliance, operations and fund reporting, along with private equity LPs and GPs, hedge funds, fund of funds, pension funds, fund administrators and insurance companies.
You are also invited to join us in The Shard for these seminars in the series:
- Deciphering the NAV: Challenges in Pricing Secondary Market Fund Interest Transactions – Thursday, 14 March 2019
- Portfolio Valuation Spotlight: Real Estate Asset Valuations – Thursday, 11 April 2019
- More seminars to be announced soon
Alternative investment valuation for private equity and hedge funds.Portfolio Valuation
Valuation and consulting for financial reporting, federal, state and local tax, investment and risk management purposes.Valuation Advisory
Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) Consulting and Implementation Support
A comprehensive range of support and solutions to all firms and individuals subject to SM&CR.Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) Consulting and Implementation Support
Expert compliance support for a variety of firms including hedge funds, private equity firms, wealth managers, corporate finance and broker dealers.Compliance Consulting
Comprehensive compliance and regulatory support for FCA authorized firms.UK Regulation
September 8-12, 2019 London
June 19-20, 2019 Corso Sempione 91, 20149 Milano